Property Information Sheet
Thinking about or are in the process of purchasing property in Lanark Highlands?
A Zoning Compliance Report provides you with:
- Assessment mapping;
- Official Plan mapping and
- Zoning By-law mapping
- The pertinent zoning information which will give the permitted uses and the various yard setback requirements for those uses.
- Information on other zoning provisions that may affect the property including Section 4 (Amended by By-Law No. 2007-785 - Accessory Structures, and By-Law No 2007-797).
- A review of the property file is completed which may reveal items on file that would affect the property (i.e. outstanding local improvements, site plan control agreement, development agreement).
A zoning compliance report must be requested in writing with the following information:
- assessment roll number
- legal description (lot and concession)
- contact information (mailing address, phone number)
- how you would like to received the report (pick-up, mail etc.)
Zoning compliance reports cost $50.00 per assessment roll number.
Payment must be received with the written request.