Public Skating will be held every Sunday from 1:30pm-3:00pm.
67 Princess St.
Reservations to Skate or Observe
- Reservations can be made by emailing
- Reservations will be taken up until Friday at 4:00pm for that week
- Reservations can only be made one week in advance
- A maximum of 30 spots can be reserved on the ice for each public skate session
- The reservation sheets will be handed over to the Arena Staff on Friday after 4:00pm
- After 4:00pm on Friday, the public skates that weekend will be first come first served for the slots that have not been reserved.
- Arena Staff will use the same sheets that were handed off at 4:00pm on Friday for the public skating sessions on that weekend
- If the 30 spots for skating are not filled by the time the session starts, Staff will use the same sheets and register people as they enter, including obtaining their phone number for contact tracing
- A maximum of 30 people on the ice and building combined must be maintained at all times
Staffing the Door
- At least one staff member must remain at the door to check people off as they enter, if they have pre-registered
- If they have not pre-registered, staff must record their name and phone number for contact tracing, on either the Skating Registration Sheet, or the Observer Registration Sheet
- Everyone entering the building must do the self assessment prior to entering the building
- Masks MUST be worn on the ice and in the building at all times
- At the end of the session, the Registration sheets must be kept and filed together with the others
When: Sunday, November 15, 2020
Event Time: 1:30pm - 3:00pm
Where: Lanark & District Community Centre, 67 Princess St. Lanark, ON K0G1K0
Contact: Chelsea Dawes